Natalie currently holds the position of Head of Co-curricular Music (Secondary) at Mount Scopus Memorial College. She also works as a freelance creative artist, educator and performer; and previously fulfilled the roles of National Arts Learning Manager at The Song Room, and 15-years as Senior School Performing Arts Teacher/Head of House (10-12) at St Michael’s Grammar School.
She is an acclaimed performer in voice (jazz, musical theatre and contemporary), piano (classical and contemporary) and saxophone, as well as dabbling in ukulele, flute and piano accordion, and holds degrees in Performing Arts and Education, including a Master of Applied Theatre Studies with the University of New England.
In 2016/17, Natalie completed a 7-month tour of Austria and Germany with Stage Entertainment (Hamburg) as Assistant Musical Director/Deputy Conductor/Principal 2nd Keyboard/Vocal Coach with the musical theatre production of Ich was noch niemals in New York.
Natalie has been a proud member of the Program Advisory Group for the Australian Musical Theatre Festival since late 2019, and has performed in, directed, musically directed or been a band member for over 70 productions with various theatre companies around Melbourne, and credits include:
- The Winter’s Tale (Musical Director – Melbourne Shakespeare Company)
- Mátalor (World premiere – Musician/Vocalist – StageArt)
- The White Rose (World premiere - Cast/Assistant Musical Director - Monash University/Singapore Tour)
- RENT (Australian amateur premiere - Seasons of Love soloist & others- Stella Entertainment)
- Little Shop of Horrors (Ronette – MUMCo – MTGV nominated)
- Legally Blonde (Paulette Bonafonté – ACT)
- Parade (Director – St Michael’s Grammar School – MTGV recipient)
- West Side Story (Director – St Michael’s Grammar School – MTGV recipient)
- Urinetown the Musical (Musical Director – St Michael’s Grammar School – MTGV recipient)
- Anything Goes (Musical Director – St Michael’s Grammar School – MTGV recipient)
- Shrek the Musical (Musical Director – Mount Scopus Memorial College)
She also performs regularly with The Blues Brothers Rhythm and Blues Revue; having raised funds for ASCA, Bravehearts, Beyond Blue, The Simpson Community and Wildlife Victoria, and has recently collaborated with an excellent group of musicians - ‘Jam ‘Tin’ - to create music videos for various charities via Facebook and YouTube.